Waiting Staff - Birmingham
Are you looking for well-paid part-time work that leaves you more flexibility than ever before? Look no further! Earn up to £11ph, and only work times and venues that suit YOU.
Rota are dedicated to creating a better way to work for staff in the hospitality industry and we are now hiring waiters, waitresses and bar staff in Leeds.
You are able to handpick the shifts that fit around your schedule, apply with the tap of a finger, and let the app take care of the rest. We work with numerous high profile venues, and we are adding more every day - from hotels to restaurants and pop-up stalls, paying up to £11ph, you can choose where you want to work. If you need a month off for a holiday - simply don't apply for shifts on the app. If you want to work full time - apply for lots of shifts, it is entirely up to you.
Who are we looking for?
- Friendly and outgoing people
- Personality and reliability are absolutely key
- Willing to work hard as part of a team
- Minimum of 3 months experience in the hospitality industry
- Speak a good level of English
- You must also have the right to work in the UK
- Sign up via our website and book yourself into an assessment slot
- During the assessment you will learn about Rota and our way of working, which is followed by a practical part where you can showcase your skill
- Once you pass the assessment you will be able to start working straight away
Rota – The better way to work.