Venue Manager - Wisbech
We are offering an exciting permanent role for an experienced individual to head up our team in our Wisbech Cashino venue.
Experience is vital and the ideal candidate will already be an experienced Manager well versed in running a business, leading a team, promoting a venue and increasing the customer base, providing an excellent experience for our customers.
In return we offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to be part of one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming and best value entertainment.
Please note you have to be over the age of 18 to apply for this role due to gambling legislation.
The ideal candidate will be
- Responsible for ensuring day to day control and co-ordination of venue activities.
- Taking full responsibility for the opening, trading and closure of the venue.
- Very customer focused, reliable, trustworthy, energetic, with a friendly personality and be a multi-tasker
- Comfortable with handling cash
- Confident in promoting our products and services as part of continual improvement
- Able to resolve any challenging issues that may arise day to day in a customer centric environment.
- Ambitious and have the drive to support the Management Team in succeeding to meet company targets
- Confident and experienced in resolving employee relations matters
- Able to work calmly, methodically and professionally, without supervision, even under pressure
- Computer literate (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Able to display a good standard of Mathematics
- Able to speak and write fluent English
About The Company
Cashino is part of the Gauselmann Group, a family owned German company which trades in over 40 countries and regarded as the foremost provider of gaming machines in Europe, you would be working for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming and best value entertainment – we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers. We value the development of our staff members, as their career progression is key to finding our future leaders and continued business success.
If you are ready to take on this challenge apply today!
Praesepe plc and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/or Disclosure Scotland.
Apply for Venue Manager - Wisbech
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly