Line Chef - London
Line Chef - Hammersmith Belushsi, London
Belushi's is the home of Incredible Sport, Bad Ass Burgers, Beer and Epic Parties! We're looking to expand our enthusiastic, energetic and downright awesome teams.
Belushi's venue location is THE destination venue! Our vibrant bar serves up breakfast through to dinner and then turns into the best party bar in the area with a combo of epic live music and incredible DJ’s. Multiple flat screen tv's and big screen projectors make us the ‘go to’ for all major and niche international sport.
Our bars are twined with St Christopher's Inn, Europe's number one backpackers hostel, you'll be guaranteed to meet the most diverse and interesting people.
Applicants need to:
- Have a burning desire to deliver incredible standards of product
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have awesome communication skills
- Want to learn and develop new skills
- Have high standards of cleanliness and organisation
- Be reliable and punctual
Duties will include:
- Maintaining ‘5 star’ standards of cleanliness throughout the kitchen
- Food preparation and safe storage
- Menu delivery
- Opening and closing procedures
- Maintaining due diligence checks
Applicants must be aware that this position is for a variety of morning and late evening work.
There is no need for prior experience (however we do prefer it), all training is provided in-house. Come and join the family!
Excellent job perks include:
- Uniform provided
- Further training to aid with career development
- Incredible discounts on food, beverage and accommodation across our 18 sites Europe wide
- 5 weeks paid holiday
We're proud to be certified 'Investors In People', we're passionate about developing our team and Beds and Bars is the perfect place to start a career in hospitality.
£8.00-£8.50 per hour