As part of the team, Multi-Sports Coach is responsible for the planning, preparation and delivery of a range of sports and activities to a group of age specific children attending Kings Camps. Children on camp are grouped into three age categories; 4-7s, 8-10s, 11-17s. Having experience with one or more of these age ranges will be beneficial for the role.
Skills Match Essential
- Experience of working with 4-17s in a sports coaching, education or activity setting
- A passion for sports
- Studying towards or already completed a degree in childcare, primary/secondary teaching, sports coaching or PE qualification.
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Vibrant, fun, confident personality
- Commitment to high quality customer service to parents and children
- Team player with a willingness to adapt
- An NGB sports coaching qualification or equivalent in at least 2 different sports
- Strong background in playing or officiating sport
- A valid Paediatric First Aid qualification
Dates / Locations
- Kings Camps take place during the school holidays in February, Easter, May, Summer and October.
- Over 50 locations in England, Scotland and Wales
Apply for Multi-Sports Coach
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly