Sports Camp Manager with Kings Camps
Can you lead and motivate a team of individuals?
Do you have a passion for developing others?
Love working with children and young people?
As part of the Kings Camps management team the Site Manager has overall responsibility for managing a Kings Camp. The Site Managers primary role is to work with the Activities Manager to lead and motivate their staff team to achieve the highest levels of care, organisation and sports coaching.
Kings Camps are no ordinary camps; our coaching teams not only deliver high quality sports sessions, they embody our Kings Factor® ethos. The Kings Factor® is an energy, passion and commitment to child development.
- Qualified primary or secondary teacher, with a passion for sports
- Sports related degree or studying a relevant qualification
- Experience of working with 4-17s in a sports coaching, education or activity setting
- Experience of managing a team of staff or volunteers.
- Commitment to high quality customer service to parents and children
- Willingness to lead front of house activities and to instil excitement and motivation in staff and children
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experience in coaching observation and feedback
- Experience of planning and timetabling
- A valid paediatric first aid qualification
- Passion for working with children
- Team player with a willingness to adapt
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Vibrant, fun, confident personality
- Professional demeanor
Apply for Activity manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly