Outdoor Activity Apprenticeships - Nationwide
Live In Outdoor Activity Apprenticeships - 9 Superb Outdoor Centre’s Nationwide
Do the following activities excite you?
Abseilin, Bushcraft, Caving, Zipwire, Go carts, Quad biking, Climbing, Low ropes, High ropes, Watersports
Do you want to complete a qualification and get paid at the same time?
Then spend the year living and learning at one of our 9 superb Outdoor Activity Centre’s across the UK by joining our apprenticeship scheme!
We are getting ready for a huge year of adventure, and we would love you to be part of it. If you’re passionate about working in the outdoors, inspiring young people to learn through having fun and helping them to become the best they can be and want the chance to work towards recognised outdoor industry qualifications, then Kingswood could be the place for you. And we pay for it!
We sponsor you to achieve these qualifications and you will also be paid a monthly apprentice training salary and be provided with subsidised accommodation and an optional food scheme. All we ask for in return is that you can commit to one year and work hard to give all our young visitors the best time of their lives.
The main criteria’s are:
- You must be aged 18 or above,
- You must be an EU citizen and have lived within the EU continuously for the last 3 years,
- You must not already have an NVQ level 2 or 3 in Activity Leadership or Sport & Recreation,
- You must not have a degree, HND, HNC, Foundation Degree or be studying towards any of these.
- You must be willing to sign up to our Apprentice scheme for 12 months.
- You must be willing to be located at any of our centres.
If you want to join in the fun why not hit apply to find out more?
Please be aware the apprenticeship will require you to live on site for 12 months
Apply for Outdoor Activity Apprenticeships - Nationwide
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly