Fusion Lifestyle is hiring passionate Swimming Instructors to inspire our local communities to swim!
A leading sport, leisure and fitness operator, Fusion is renowned for its swimming facilities and we pride ourselves on our Swim School programme that develops swimmers through a structured pathway. All ages and swimming abilities are welcome at Fusion, meaning your teaching remit will be diverse and interesting.
The successful Swim Instructor should have:
- An ASA Level 2 Swimming Teacher qualification
- Experience of teaching a diverse customer base
- Excellent verbal communication skills, particularly in relation to building trust and rapport with children, their parents and adult learners
There are a variety of shifts available plus exciting career options for those that wish to progress within leisure.
We are recruiting in the following locations:
Haringey, Enfield, Croydon, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Braintree, Southend, Tunbridge Wells, Leatherhead, Bedford, Oxford, Loughborough, Somerset, South Hams and West Devon.
Apply now to join a growing and dynamic company!
The benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include:
- 22 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Free gym membership (for instructors that work at least 6hrs pw)
- Personal mobile phone discount
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- And more
This role is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Baring Service Check.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.