Fitness Instructor Delivering Small Group Fitness Classes
Movers & Shapers is a unique, boutique, studio concept, offering it's clients enjoyable fitness in a non-intimidating environment with great results as its byproduct.
Our equipment based ‘Small Group Training Sessions’ focus on good technique to yield the best results.. We want our clients to feel that they have experienced a closely mentored session with their coach and have learnt something new on each and every visit.
If you have the ambition, talent and experience to be a Movers & Shapers Fitness Instructor, there has never been a more exciting time to get on board. This is a fantastic position for the right candidate to make a significant impact in a growing organisation and mark their personality & creativity on the role.
Are you interested in helping our clients achieve real results?
We are looking to recruit a full time instructor who is dynamic, enthusiastic, fun and a committed Fitness Professional with good Group Exercise knowledge and ability, to be part of our team.
Delivering a first class service and exceeding customer expectations is key in meeting our Company Mission and Vision and therefore our ideal candidate would:-
- Be inspiring and motivational to help customers achieve their health and wellness goals through delivery of effective and creative small Group Exercise sessions.
- Have excellent customer service skills in building and maintaining great professional relationships with our customers and recognising the need to support individuals through their journeys to ensure they achieve their health and fitness goals.
- Believe in and help promote the Values, Mission and Vision of the Company.
- Understand the meaning of fun.
- Consider customer retention at all times and be willing to go the extra mile to make sure our clients know “it’s personal”
- Teach a variety of Studio Based Exercise Classes.
- Work with senior management to continue to offer current, fresh, new & unique exercise classes.
- Have that ‘fire in your belly’ to really want to make a difference in the group exercise industry.
- Hold a minimum of a REPS Recognised Level 3 Fitness Instructor GYM and Exercise to Music Qualification.
- Work around a flexible rota, to include key areas of operation during mornings, evening and weekends.
If you think this is you and are looking to embark on a fantastic new challenge, then we would love to hear from you.
Apply for Fitness Instructor Delivering Small Group Fitness Classes
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly