Assistant Health Club Manager - Burton-on-Trent
Hoar Cross Hall - 2 Minute Promo
Assistant Health Club Manager - Hoar Cross, Burton-on-Trent
An opportunity has arisen for a quality Assistant Health Club Manager to join our dedicated, driven and aspirational team.
Set in 50 acres of quintessential English countryside, Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel is a Grade II listed stately home retreat that pairs period style with modern luxury and attentive service.
Far from imposing strict rules, regulations and regimes, the focus at Hoar Cross hall is on balancing the body and mind, restoring a sense of calm and promoting a general feeling of well being.
Hoar Cross Hall has undergone a significant period of refurbishment and upgrade in 2015, making it now one of the most sought-after destination spa hotels in the UK, with levels of service to match.
Creating memorable experiences, first time, every time
- Our journey is unique
- Our people are our strength
- Our guests are our passion
To live and breath the company's Mission, Vision and Commitments of People, Quality and Results.
About the role.....
- Assist with monitoring staffing levels and devising rotas for the Gym department, ensuring coverage sufficiently suited to the requirements of the business and satisfactory time keeping and attendance.
- Assist with recruitment and induction.
- Maintain strict security standards to avoid damage or theft.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and commitment to Human Resource Management and staff development in line with our companies Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Assist with the designing and developing activity schedules for Hoar Cross clients ensuring they are regularly reviewed according to seasons and feedback.
- To assist with the promotion of Memberships at Hoar Cross Hall.
- Plan and lead exercise/activity sessions in one or more assigned fitness area, such as low impact aerobics, stretching/flexibility, circuit training, general fitness, weight training, and/or speciality training, personal training programmes.
- Advice participants on program and class procedures and policies where appropriate.
- To continually monitor the gymnasium, this includes screening all clients and giving guidance as necessary. Setting up, taking down and storing any apparatus.
- Ensure that safety and injury prevention policies and procedures are adhered to by participants, report accidents and prepare accident reports as required.
- Set up and monitor class equipment, ensure its serviceable condition for clients use.
- To provide reception cover, including taking class bookings, taking messages, and providing a smart, friendly professional service to customers.
- To provide for poolside cover when required, keeping the area clean and tidy, giving advice to customers regarding use of the area, completing pool tests and alarm checks, monitoring the safe use of the pool and aqua temple.
- To ensure the leisure department i.e. gym, studio, and reception area is kept clean and tidy by assisting with programmed and casual cleaning of all areas.
- To ensure that Hoar Cross Hall quality standards and customer care policies are adhered to when dealing with customers, governing bodies and other external organisations.
- To work on part of a rota system in line with the opening hours and requirements of Hoar Cross Hall (Including weekends).
- To follow Hoar Cross Hall dress code at all times therefore ensuring that personal appearance is paramount.
We can offer....
- Leisure Membership
- Meals Provided
- Discounts in the Retail Shop, Food and Beverage Outlets, Treatments and overnight stays.
- Pension scheme
- Recruit a friend Scheme
- Induction and training programme
- Flexible working arrangements to help balance work and home life
- Level 3 in personal training
- Experience as a Personal Trainer and/or group exercise instructor with a proven track record
- Ability to coach others
- Desirable -
- Exercise to music
- Pool Plant Trained
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
Apply for Assistant Health Club Manager - Burton-on-Trent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly