Waiting Staff - London
Exceptional Waiting Staff | Luxury Café | Central London
Rocket Food, recruiting for Thomas’s Café, in partnership with Burberry
Starting rate of £9.15 per hour plus tronc | Immediate start if required
Rocket are recruiting the industry’s best talent to be part of a unique dining concept in partnership with Burberry. The café is based in Burberry’s flagship store on Regent’s Street.
We serve British seasonal dishes with the finest quality artisan and heritage food. Provenance is incredibly important part of the guest experience; all of our products are sourced from across the British Isles.
We are seeking experienced waiting staff with a passion for exceptional service; professionals who will embrace this role and become part of our family, working as part of a tight-knit, fun team. The partnership with Burberry is a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative, new approach to luxury retailing in London.
You will have the opportunity to develop and showcase your skills in all areas of the restaurant including guest service, preparing our special coffee, tea and cocktails, hosting and events.
The ideal candidates will be outgoing, confident professionals with a meticulous eye for detail to ensure we deliver the most impeccable, professional service expected of both Rocket and the Burberry brand.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience in London’s top restaurants
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Exceptional knowledge and a passion for great food and drink
- Outstanding social and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible attitude and willingness to take on new challenges
- High standards with regards to personal appearance and hygiene
Here’s what we promise you:
- Opportunity to work with a unique and exciting new concept
- Full, comprehensive training and development in restaurant skills and knowledge
- London Living Wage plus participation in the tronc scheme
- Opportunities to develop your skills in restaurant management
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV, current salary and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be able to respond to those who are successful at this stage. Successful applicants will hear from us within 7 days.