Leisure Assistant - Warrington
Leisure Assistant - Britannia Daresbury Park Hotel, Warrington
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Leisure Attendant
Reporting to: Leisure Club Manager
- Maintaining the cleanliness and tidiness of the swimming pool, leisure club and surrounding areas.
- Supervision of swimmers and intervening for rescue purposes in the event of emergencies.
- Controlling the behaviour of swimmers in the interests of safety and the wellbeing of all club users.
- Carrying out pool and spa testing, and carrying out remedial action as necessary.
- Complying with all club standard operating procedures and emergency action plans.
- Booking in beauty treatments and ensuring that all beauty clients are well looked after before and after treatments.
- Ensure safe and timely opening and closing of the facilities each day.
- Carrying out all daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly cleaning and maintenance tasks to ensure that the club is kept in a clean and well-maintained state.
- Maintaining the security and safety of the premises at all times.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required.
- Qualified Level 2 Gym Instructor, Pool Lifeguard & First Aid desirable
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.