Food and Beverage Assistant - Wilmslow
Food and Beverage Assistant - Airport Inn Manchester
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Food and Beverage Assistant
Reporting to: Food and Beverage Manager
- Greet customers, take food orders, bring food and drinks to the tables and take payment and make change.
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- To make sure that all procedures are performed correctly and efficiently at all times.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty (Subject eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.