Reception Supervisor - Wilmslow
Britannia Airport Inn, Manchester
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 53 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Reception Supervisor
Reporting to: Front of House Manager
- Anticipate guests needs wherever possible in order to deliver an exceptional quality of service and in turn guest satisfaction.
- Promote a helpful and professional image within the department ensuring full co-operation is given to colleagues in other departments.
- To ensure your shifts are supervised efficiently and all Reception duties are carried out to the agreed Company and Hotel standards of performance.
- To ensure all accounting procedures are implemented as required by the Company and Hotel audit requirements.
- To assist the Reception Manager in the induction, training and development of the team in line with Hotel standards and procedures.
- To implement the Company policy for handling guest comments and complaints, ensuring prompt follow up action as appropriate.
- To be fully conversant with the Hotels reservations policy and procedure.
- To maximise all sales opportunities, promote sales awareness in the team and ensure all sales leads are passed on to the appropriate sales team.
- To report any maintenance problems and check that all matters specifically affecting guests or health and safety are dealt with promptly.
- To ensure full compliance to Company and legal requirements relating to fire and health and safety procedures.
- To attend any departmental and training meetings are required.
- To ensure that confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- To undertake any reasonable duties as requested by your colleagues or the management of the Hotel.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.