Bar Manager - Manchester
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Bar Manager
Reporting to: General Manager
- To take full responsibility for stock and money on the bars(s).
- To recruit, train, develop and control all bar staff.
- To ensure all staff work within the confines of the Licensing Law.
- To effectively control stock movement and all money received.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required..
- Previous similar experience as a Bars Manager.
- You must be able to plan, rota and control wage costs within company guidelines.
- You must be flexible and able to build on your experience to assist in the continuing development of the Park.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Apply for Bar Manager - Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly