Hotel C&B Sales Assistant - Bournemouth
Hotel C&B Sales Assistant - Royal Bath, Bournemouth
Reporting to: Sales Manager
You will help us spread the word about this classically styed hotel. Opened on Queen Victoria’s coronation day in June 1838. The Royal Bath Hotel was the first hotel in Bournemouth and embodies the finest traditions of first class comfort and hospitality.
Representing a brand which we are extremely proud of, you will be an excellent communicator who has previous experience in a hotel sales role.
- You will be confident in your ability and knowledge of our product.
- Flawless attention to detail and to deliver high standards of service that will help drive our function business to new heights providing administrative support to the sales team (diary management, preparing reports, issuing correspondence)
- Handling booking and requests from customers
- Researching new projects
- Assisting the sales team in organising events, promotions and show rounds
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty (Subject eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Apply for Hotel C&B Sales Assistant - Bournemouth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly