Conference & Banqueting Manager - Bournemouth
The Royal Bath
Role Title: Conference and Banqueting Manager
Reporting to: Hotel General Manager
You will help us spread the word about this classically styed hotel. Opened on Queen Victoria’s coronation day in June 1838. The Royal Bath Hotel was the first hotel in Bournemouth and embodies the finest traditions of first class comfort and hospitality.
- You will lead a team and ensure Conference and Banqueting business targets for revenue, occupancy and profit are achieved.
- You will grow Conference and Banqueting and function business through proactive selling and effective conversion of all enquiries using the agreed company system, maximum profit at all times.
- To ensure that every sales opportunity is realised and converted into bookings.
- Previous or existing hotel sales experience
- Have the determination and drive to hit deadlines
- Must be able to demonstrate successful selling in the hospitality industry
- Understand hospitality, Events and Conference Environment
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty (Subject eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Apply for Conference & Banqueting Manager - Bournemouth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly