Relief Controller - North of England
Why wait until the New Year to make your next career move- CONTACT BRITANNIA NOW!
Every day with be different when you become a
Relief Controller – North of England & Scotland
- Are you pro-active, organised and dedicated?
- Are you experienced in hotel control and looking for a new challenge?
- Do you want a job that lets you to travel?
If this is you, apply now.
- To cover control departments in the absence of control team members.
- Protect the financial interests of the unit are protected always.
- Ensure all new company procedures and instructions are implemented by hotel.
- Prioritise your work load effectively with the view that banking of cash, wages and sales ledger take priority.
- To supervise, recruit and train members of staff continually assessing all areas in the control department.
- To carry out any other duties which may be requested from time to time.
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with:
- A Very competitive salary
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Apply for Relief Controller - North of England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly