Area Front Office Trainer - Coventry
Area Front Office Trainer - Coventry Hotel
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 53 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Operations Manager
Reporting to: Operations Director
- To take responsibility for the induction and ongoing training within the Front Office of Hotels nationwide.
- To maintain a professional attitude and uphold high levels of service throughout the company ensuring efficient service delivery.
- Develop and implement a training strategy for Front Office.
- Design specific training solutions according to business needs on an ongoing basis.
- Report on new staff training plus ensure an effective handover from classroom to Front Office.
- Review and update company training materials.
- Carry out training needs analysis as and when required.
- Undertake interviews.
- Ensuring product knowledge of all hotel units, running associated training sessions and active involvement in personal development
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required.
- Opera experience essential
- Confident presenter and excellent communication skills
- Computer skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Highly Organised
- Forward thinker
- Ability to manage own workload and deliver to tight deadlines
- Travel is required
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Apply for Area Front Office Trainer - Coventry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly