Chef - Manchester
Britannia Sachas Hotel
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Chef (Part time)
Reporting to: Head Chef
- Ensure the highest possible standard of Food Production and presentation within the hotel adhering to ‘Standards of Performance’ manual at all times.
- Ensure Food Hygiene Regulations as laid out within Food Hygiene Law are adhered to.
- Assist health & safety officer to undertake random audits of kitchen areas.
- Ensure the Kitchen remains a clean, safe and organised environment at all times, highlighting any major Health and Safety issues to Senior management for action.
- Liaise with Restaurant Management regarding promotional ideas.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and the ability to stick to deadlines.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty (Subject eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
No live-in accommodation is provided with this position.
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.