Bar Attendant - Lowestoft
Bar Attendant - Pontins Pakefield
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Bar Attendant
Reporting to: Bar Manager
- To take orders and serve drinks to guests.
- Set up bars and drinking areas.
- Explain and advise guests of products/services as requested.
- Clearing and re-setting tables.
- Ensure that adequate glassware, stock and other items are ready for each shift.
- Organised, punctual and well presented.
- Ability to get along with fellow employees.
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Meals on duty (Subject eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects