Commis Chef - Liverpool
Role Title: Commis Chef
Reporting to: Head Chef
- To assist Chef de Partie in preparing food.
- To ensure clean hygienic work practice at all times.
- To produce dishes to the standard expected by the Head Chef.
- To become confident enough to run your section in the absence of your Chef de Partie.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, committed and willing to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.