Head Housekeeper - Wolverhampton
Britannia Wolverhampton Hotel
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Head Housekeeper
Reporting to: General Manager
- To effectively manage the department to ensure cleanliness of all public areas, bedrooms and corridors.
- To ensure all housekeeping reports, including daily discrepancy reports are given to the General Manager.
- To liaise effectively with reception to ensure all out of order rooms, room move and room allocations are processed correctly.
- To ensure the cleaning cost per room is maintained within company standards.
- To recruit, train and develop all housekeeping staff.
- To ensure adequate control of linen and to liaise with the laundry to ensure adequate available stocks.
- To ensure all staff work with laid down procedures of Health, Safety and Hygiene.
- Minimum of 1 year’s previous similar experience as Head Housekeeper.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines.
- You must be able to deal with unscheduled events such as delayed flights.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.