Night Porter Supervisor - Bournemouth
Night Porter - Carrington House
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 53 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Night Porter Supervisor
Reporting to: Operations Manager
- To provide training for all night personnel on standards and procedures.
- To ensure effective communication on nights in all areas and to read and sign all communications issued.
- To be aware of the weekly business within the hotel and to ensure that the night team are aware on a nightly basis of all business within the hotel.
- To have thorough knowledge of all systems and procedures used within the hotel and department and to provide support as and when required.
- To ensure that public areas are cleaned and security and floor checks are carried out on a regular basis.
- To ensure that fire evacuation procedures are fully understood and that the team know their positions in the event of fire evacuation.
- To ensure information regarding porterage, wake up calls and breakfast boxes are passed onto the relevant people and actioned.
- You must be hard working and able to communicate with all line managers, staff and guests.
- Self motivating who can develop and supervise a team.
- Respond accordingly to guests needs.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty (Subject eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.