Conference and Events Coordinator - Nuneaton
Bosworth Hall Hotel, Nuneaton
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 53 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Conference and Events Coordinator
Reporting to: Conference Sales Manager
Are you an enthusiastic customer focused individual who loves to deliver exceptional service? Then we want to speak to you. We are a long-established Hotel and Conference chain with a proven track record and were looking for a Conference and Events Coordinator to join our team.
- Receiving conference and event enquiries by phone, fax, and e-mail.
- Obtaining the required information to successfully quote back to the client.
- Source venues within the Britannia Hotels group for the client.
- Update and maintain records of all enquiries given to the hotels in the enquiry system.
- Maintain a good working relationship with regular clients and agents.
- Responding to conference enquiries for the group and performing sales calls to generate enquiries
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required.
- Extensive use of computerised systems, including Outlook, Word, Excel, ACT!, Internet
- Attention to detail and multitasking are a must have skills for this roll.
- Have a good ability to prioritise work load into a manageable order.
- Proactively seek out repeat business by telephone in addition to converting enquiries into sales
- Have proven time management and organisational skills
- Nurture customer relationships from point of enquiry through finalising details for the main event.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Apply for Conference and Events Coordinator - Nuneaton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly