Restaurant Attendant - Liverpool
Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Restaurant Attendant
Reporting to: Restaurant Supervisor
- Greet customers, take food orders, bring food and drinks to the tables and take payment and make change.
- Working both independently and as part of a team
- Set up of restaurant, service food and clear tables.
- Explain and advise guests of products and services.
- Clear and re-set tables.
- Ensure that adequate glassware, crockery and other items are ready for each shift.
- Take and serve drink orders.
The candidate must be able:
- Committed, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Organised, punctual and well presented.
- Ability to get along with fellow employees.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.