Kitchen Porter - Torquay
Trecarn Hotel, Torquay
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 53 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Kitchen Porter
Reporting to: Head Chef
- To ensure the kitchen is at a very high standard of cleanliness.
- To ensure that there is a constant stock of clean dishes for both the kitchen and restaurant.
- To follow a cleaning schedule and respond to everyday needs of all areas in the hotel.
- To ensure you are aware and knowledgeable with all regulations, i.e. hygiene, fire and the legal and statutory requirements affecting the unit.
- You must be smart in appearance and courteous at all times and to act as an ambassador for the hotel.
- You must be punctual, flexible and adaptable and be able to work with others.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.