Receptionist - Nuneaton
Night Receptionist - Nuneaton
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 53 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Night Receptionist
Reporting to: Night Manager
To provide the first point of contact for guests and visitors in a professional and efficient manner. This role would suit someone who is looking to progress into hospitality business.
- Check guests in and out of the hotel through the hotel's Front Office system.
- Follow the shift procedures determined by the Front Office Manager.
- Adhere to and monitor night security procedures, bringing any unusual activities or behaviour to the attention of the Night Manager on duty.
- Take late reservations as required.
- Assist with early morning calls as appropriate.
- Carry out night audit duties in line with Company procedures.
- Ensure the privacy of clients by ensuring that information is not divulged to any other than the relevant parties, as per the Data Protection Act 1988.
- Maintain all necessary records and documents legibly and neatly.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports as required.
- Ensure personal presentation and quality of work is of the highest standards at all times to project a professional image to clients.
- Ensure product knowledge on hotel products and services is up-to-date at all times.
Human Resources & Training
- Provide support and coaching to new members within the Front Office Team.
- Attend training sessions in order to maintain and improve professional capabilities.
- Maintain at all times a good liaison and working relationship with colleagues and clients.
Key Performance Indicators
- Customer attention.
- Staff retention.
- Quality of audit and administrative procedures.
- Maintenance and improvement of Hotel procedures.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Apply for Receptionist - Nuneaton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly