Maintenance Assistant - Weston-Super-Mare
Maintenance Assistant - Pontins Sand Bay
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 53 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Maintenance Assistant
Reporting To: Maintenance Manager
- The ideal candidates will have experience in Plumbing, Electrical work and/or Joinery.
- The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate an appropriate level of competency in the aforementioned trades.
- In addition they will be highly motivated, have good organisational skills, be resilient and ensure that the properties comply fully with all government Health and Safety guidelines and legislation.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.