Bar Attendant - Southport
Bar Attendant - Pontins Southport
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 53 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Bar Attendant
Reporting to: Bar Manager
- To take orders and serve drinks to guests to the standard required.
- To ensure the highest standards of courtesy and customer care are maintained at all times.
- Set up of bars and cleaning of bar seating area and tables.
- Explain and advise guests of products/services/promotions as requested.
- Clearing of tables and re-setting when required etc.
- Ensure that adequate glassware, stock and other items are ready for each shift.
- To maximise sales within the department.
- To correctly account for all sales by ringing up all orders in the till.
- To be responsible/accountable for all cash and stock during your stay.
- To adhere to all health, safety and hygiene regulations.
- To adhere to all weights, measures and licensing regulations at all times.
- To prepare and serve drinks/food to the table in a timely fashion.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as may be required.
- Committed, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Organised, punctual and well presented.
- Ability to get along with fellow employees.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.