Receptionist - Hook
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 53 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Receptionist
Reporting to: Front of House Manager
- To check in and checkout guests and groups effectively.
- To maximise room sales and to promote food and beverage facilities.
- To provide information to guests on all hotel products and services.
- Knowledge of Opera booking systems preferred
- Cash handling, balancing floats
- Answering telephones and taking messages
- Previous experience as a hotel receptionist would be an advantage
- Previous computerized guest reservations and billing experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to relate easily to guests, other staff and management.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Apply for Receptionist - Hook
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly