Hall Porter - Bournemouth
The Royal Bath
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 53 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Porter
Reporting to: Housekeeping Manager
- To meet and greet the guests into the hotel and offer a concierge service to the guests in a warm and friendly manner.
- To offer the facility of carrying guest luggage to their bedrooms.
- To be able to sell the hotels products to the guests and to promote sales within the hotel.
- To be aware of the company and its sister hotels and to be able to sell the other properties.
- To be able to arrange theatre tickets, tour and restaurant bookings for guests when required.
- To ensure that the hotel car park is kept clean and tidy and regular checks are made.
- You must be 25 years old and hold a full clean driving licence.
- Excellent communication must be conversant and be confident in dealing with the public.
- Enthusiastic, fun loving and of a warm nature.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.