Gate Security - Burnham-on-Sea
Gate Security - Pontins, Brean Sands
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Security Guard
Reporting to: Security Manager
- Greet customers professionally and assist with customer enquiries.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all our guests.
- Inspect safety and fire equipment and report defects.
- Complete patrol logs and report all potential accidents and incidents.
- Respond to any alarm calls – first aid, fire etc.
- Provide information and support to internal and external customers.
- To be vigilant in taking appropriate action in and reporting any suspicious circumstances
- To attend and participate in any training that is deemed necessary by your manager.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.