Events Entertainment Assistant - Southport
Pontins Ainsdale House
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Events Entertainment Assistant
Reporting to: Events Manager
- We are looking for a highly competent professional with a passion for business growth and knowledge of the market, understanding the dynamics of the entertainment and events industry.
- The successful candidate will need to be creative, professional, willing to travel and have great networking skills, multi-tasking abilities, and the drive to succeed.
- General administration duties including but not limited to; filing, typing, photocopying, proof reading contracts.
- Overseeing the preparation period before an event to ensure everything operates efficiently.
- Liaise with and build relationships with centre management, departments and entertainment agencies.
- Maintain and update all entertainments department working documents
- Travel to our different parks located across the country.
- Liaise with high profile acts and agents
- Source new themes, acts & events.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required
The candidate must be:
- Outgoing and personable with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hold a full UK driving license and able to travel when needed.
- Able to work days, nights and weekends as required.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.