Maintenance Supervisor - Bournemouth
Maintenance Supervisor - The Royal Bath, Bournemouth
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 53 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Why wait to make your next career move……
CONTACT BRITANNIA HOTELS NOW
The Royal Bath hotel was the first hotel to open in Bournemouth. Situated spectacularly along the beach front yet only a short walk in to the town centre and we are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor that can make a difference.
- Are you hands on and experienced in plumbing, electrical or general building maintenance?
- Do you have previous experience within a maintenance function in hotels?
- Will you develop and improve the department and the team whilst maintaining and monitoring high quality?
If this is you, apply now.
- Supervises the daily operation of the maintenance team and in particular the planning and organisation of the maintenance teams’ work
- Prepares specification and proposals for maintenance work required
- Arrange and coordinate work with contractors ensuring it is completed to the required standard
- Ensuring effective control of purchases and supplies.
- Ensuring H&S standards are maintained and managed within the department and hotel in respect of risk assessments, fire safety, COSHH, manual handling, working with electricity and gas and handling machinery
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.