Leisure Club Supervisor - Bournemouth
- Job Type
- Full Time
Leisure Club Supervisor - Royal Bath Hotel, Bournemouth
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Why wait to make your next career move……
CONTACT BRITANNIA HOTELS NOW
The Royal Bath hotel was the first hotel to open in Bournemouth. Situated spectacularly along the beach front yet only a short walk in to the town centre and we are looking for a leisure supervisor who can make a splash.
- Do you have previous experience monitoring a pool and gym within hotels?
- Are you a hands-on expert in overseeing leisure activities?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the leisure club?
- Will you develop and improve the leisure department and the team whilst maintaining and monitoring high quality?
If this is you, apply now.
- Maintain regular communication with the Health Club Manager in order to ensure the overall upkeep and cleanliness of the club.
- To assist the Health Club Manager to do a complete operational audit and walk through of the facility at least once a day and be completely up to date with all operational issues
- Handle any member complaints before they escalate in an order to maintain member satisfaction and retention
- Maintain an accurate current and potential client base for the purpose of communicating future offers and facilities
- Ensure all opportunities are taken to promote products to customers and to increase the membership base
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.