Studio Co-Ordinator/ Manager - London
Full Time Studio Co-Ordinator/ Manager - West Hampstead, London
£22,000+ Full Time
We are seeking a dynamic, passionate and motivated Studio Co-Ordinator. Don't miss your chance to be part of the team of the U.K's First Fully Immersive Group Fitness club
We are looking for a Studio Class coordinator to manage the design and implementation of a full class timetable, the role also includes management of the club in absence of the General Manager.
Would managing inspiring & supporting people to achieve their fitness goals motivate you on a daily basis? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Manager to join our dynamic team at our unique Studio Fitness club.
You must have the experience as a Studio Co-Ordinator as we as energy and enthusiasm to assist in the management of day-to-day operations of a busy group exercise club with three studios and over 250 classes per week, plus a proven track record in the fitness industry.
You main responsibility in the studio timetable and everything that goes hadn't in hand with that. You will be responsible for assisting the Club Manager in the general running of all aspects of the club with specific emphasis on ensuring all members are having a great experience, management of staff, net member movement and contractors plus health and safety requirements.
This is a Full Time position and is available for an immediate start.
This role will include the following:
- Management of the timetable - Over 250 classes per week
- Analytics/Review of the timetable and class number participants
- Recruitment of all Freelance instructors
- Management of Pro Trainers
- Maintaining club standards (cleanliness, maintenance, OH&S etc)
- Driving sales through local community and corporate including outreach
- Social media content delivery, club management reporting
Candidates should have the following:
- Group Exercise Co-Ordinator experience
- Management experience
- Level 2 REPS Certification (preferable)
- First Aid Certificate
- Outstanding customer service and people skills
- Preferably experience teaching Group Exercise
If you can see yourself contributing, advancing and learning with Studio Society APPLY NOW!
Applicants should have the availability for shift work & weekends. Our operating hours: Monday - Friday 6am - 10pm. Sat & Sun: 8am-8pm.
After we've received your CV if we'd like to hear more you can expect an invitation to complete a short video interview. This is the perfect opportunity for you to demonstrate your passion and why you'd be a great addition to our team.
If you're looking for more than just a job but a career with a purpose then we'd love you to hear from you today!