Dual Site Sales Manager - London
Here at Virgin Active, we live, breathe and believe our mission to make exercise irresistible. By joining one of our sales teams, you’re joining the best, helping people start their fitness journeys and bringing our values to life. Working in sales at Virgin Active isn’t about sell, sell, sell; it’s about talking to people, finding out how you can make a difference to their lives and being the greatest brand ambassador.
We're looking for a Dual Site Sales Manager to join us in this exciting new challenge, managing 2 clubs within our portfolio. You’ll be working closely with the Membership Sales Consultants and other departments in your Clubs, part of a highly energised team, who work hard and have fun.
- Coach and manage the sales team, develop innovative ways to grow the membership base at our club.
- Generating prospects and members through building relationships both inside and outside the club.
- Consistently drive the team to meet and exceed individual and team targets.
- Support and work with marketing strategies, KPI’s and initiatives throughout the club; coordinating with all other departments (particularly fitness).
- Deliver excellent customer service to our new and existing members at all times. Being an ambassador of the brand by selling with integrity.
This role is full time, working 40 hours per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include 'earlies' (9am -6pm) & 'lates' (12pm-9pm) and weekends (9am-6pm/10am-7pm).
What we can’t live without:
- You’re a team player, well organised and an excellent communicator, comfortable building rapport with regular visitors and creating a First Class impression.
- Exceptional communication & organisational skills and experience in a customer facing environment.
- We'd love our people to have experience of working in sales and managing a fast paced environment, with the ability to remain calm under pressure and work politely and efficiently in all situations.
- Excellent organisational skills, with a keen eye for detail and strong numeracy & literacy skills.
- Proficiency in using a computer with the confidence to learn new systems & databases quickly.
Why not master your trade in a diverse and fun environment, we’ll support you in this great new challenge with coaching and development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Annual performance based exclusive Sales incentive
- Dedicated line manager, there to support and promote your development
- Complimentary gym membership for you and a buddy
- Discount on loads of Virgin products and services
- 30 days holiday (pro rata), plus bonus birthday day