Housekeeper - Sutton Coldfield
Leisure Club Housekeeper - The Belfry, Sutton Coldfield
Department: Leisure Centre / Housekeeping
Responsible to: Leisure Manager
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Leisure Housekeeper for the Belfry Hotel and Golf Resort, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.
The Resort has been awarded ‘England’s Leading Resort & England’s Best Golf Hotel’ the past two years and ‘Europe’s Best Golf Resort’ 2016. The Belfry is proud of its rich sporting history and heritage, hosting the Ryder Cup four times in 1985, 1989, 1993 & 2002.
As part of the Housekeeping team you will be responsible of providing that WOW experience for the guest as they walk through the Leisure Club areas within the resort. With a keen eye for detail you will be able to work under your own steam and deliver an outstanding experience to our guests.
Scope of the Role:
To promote a clean, welcoming and professional environment for all members and guests using the facilities within the health and wellness club at The Belfry. To ensure that the club is presented according to the defined standards that are in line with health and safety requirements. To ensure that all areas of the leisure club including the changing rooms are kept up to standard at all times.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- To empty both male and female changing room towel bins and keep check of towel stock.
- To maintain cleanliness of showers and refill soaps
- Deep cleaning tasks on a weekly basis
- Ensuring all stock is kept stocked up including soaps, toilet rolls and tissues
- To work with the Leisure Manager and Team Leaders to develop, improve and maintain procedures in the club, to ensure the smooth running of the club on a day to day basis.
- To maintain a visual presence within the changing rooms, poolside and public areas of leisure
- To support the other team members in their absence to ensure that all aspects of the leisure facility is working to standard.
- Ensure that any maintenance issues are reported correctly and monitor the repair.
- To carry out special projects and provide support to the Leisure Manager as required.
- To identify opportunities to improve club cleanliness and standards
- To support all aspects of the Leisure team as required
- To ensure all health and safety practices are being observed and work with the operations Manager to ensure that we are adhering to relevant policies and legislation.
- Experience in a leisure club as a housekeeper preferred but not essential as full training will be given for you to success in your position.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive Salary & Commission Package
- Meals On Duty
- Free Car parking
- 28 Days Holiday increasing to 33 after 5 year service
- Team, Friends and Family discount on rooms B&B + leisure
- Discounted stays at Our sister Hotels
- Up to 40% Discount on Food and Beverage outlets
- Up to 40% Discount at The Spa on Beauty treatments
- Discounted Gym Membership for you and your partner
- Plus Many Many More
If you feel that you fulfil the above criteria and are ready for your next career step within a progressive Hotel Company that provides lots of future career opportunities, training and progression we look forward to receiving your application in strictest confidence.
Apply for Housekeeper - Sutton Coldfield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly