Fitness Sales Consultant
CFM Memberdrive were establish in 1990 and have offices in the UK, Australia and USA. CFM provide a marketing solution to increase the membership base, monthly cash flow and ultimately improve the profitability of health clubs. For 27 years we have worked with health clubs across the world by running Memberdrive campaigns that typically enroll 200 to 500 new members in a six week period. This vacancy is only suitable to persons willing to relocate anywhere in the UK every 6 weeks.
Sales Consultant role:
- To primarily deal with the prospects that enter the gym. To meet, greet and tour them around the facility with the endeavour to enrol (sell) them a specific CFM membership.
- To continually refine, develop and improve sales skills.
- To create good rapport with club personnel, Tele-marketers (in head office) and distribution staff.
- To organise the sales appointments for the day, take mail calls, confirm appointments, call referrals and keep the Tele-marketing office updated.
- To make sure that all the administration involved with the membership agreements and sales pending are filled and filed correctly.
- To always be professional, punctual and well presented and always acting in the best interests of Creative Fitness Marketing.
- To conduct one-self with honesty and the utmost integrity.
This Role would suit the following: A positive, gregarious person with exceptional communication skills who has a passion for selling the benefits of health and fitness. They must be willing to travel, learn, work unsupervised, have a passion for success whilst holding a high degree of integrity and work ethic and wants to earn a lucrative income. Opportunities exist to transfer to our offices overseas.