Front of House Waiting Staff - Reading
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Front of House Waiting Staff - The Thames Lido, Reading
We are seeking confident, friendly and customer focused front of house staff at our new and exciting Lido site in Reading.
The new site will very much mirror the ethos, working environment and atmosphere that has carefully been created in Bristol over the last 8 years. With focused training and the encouragement of creativity – we want our staff to feel confident and able to offer the best level of service possible, whilst enjoying were they work.
You will need a willingness to learn and a genuine interest in food and beverage knowledge and service. We are lucky to offer our staff development opportunities such as Coffee roasting at our suppliers Bristol based Roastery; a coffee training program that can excel to STA qualifications; WSET qualifications; in house Hamon carving; wine tastings and much more.
Other aspects of your Job will include but not be constraint to will be;
- Serving and interacting with customers who could be visiting for a Spa day or a special event
- Anticipating the needs of all our customers; everyone is different and learning the skill to be one step ahead will be something we will train and help you to do with confidence
- Helping your team members to make sure that all aspects of service are being completed efficiently and to the highest standard; if you have an empty hand; never waste a trip; never go back empty handed.
Who are we?
The Lido is an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by an award winning restaurant, tapas bar and spa Thames Lido is our most recent addition to the group and probably the most ambitious to date. Originally built in 1902 it now houses an outdoor swimming pool, spa and restaurant all located within the most imaginably renovated walls of the old Ladies Bath.
The idea is for guests to sit back, enjoy being served by friendly staff whilst watching the swimmers below and your food being prepared in the Wood fired oven. Our Spa provides a holistic approach to tailored massages, using bespoke Lido oils, guests can relax while hearing the lapping of the water on the pools edge.
Our unique setting sets us apart from many venues, and for that reason we are dedicated to recruiting a team that thrive of our values and ethos so that every guest leaves with that same feeling of calm and well being
What do we offer?
Successful candidates can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Free uniform tops and aprons
- 20% Discount at all three restaurants for bookings up to six people
- 50% off food whilst on shift
- You will receive a Gift Voucher for a complimentary 3 course from the a la carte menu for yourself and one other at the Lido for your Birthday
- You will be able to use the pool and facilities
- 50% off treatments for yourself and 25% for friends and family
- Range of training and development opportunities
If you think this challenge is for you, please send us a copy of your CV and a Covering Letter telling us a bit about yourself, your plans going forward in your career and why the Thames Lido could be the right fit for you. Please attach any written references. We look forward to receiving your application.
Apply for Front of House Waiting Staff - Reading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly