Personal Trainer - London
Personal Trainer - Moorgate, London
Salecca believe that every day is an opportunity to be a better version of yourself,” if you get this, then we want you!
We’re a small company so it’s important you’re the right fit. We’re looking for coaches who have a passion for not only fitness but helping others towards their personal goals - this may not always be body fat loss!
We offer strength training, nutrition coaching and therapy. If you’ve newly qualified with LV3 this is not a problem, we can train you up.
Someone who is self-assured and personable is key, we maintain a friendly atmosphere even though our sessions are intense. Our clients lift big and train hard, we push our clients to their limit, not beyond. We’re not a hard-core facility but our guys are serious about what they want to achieve.
Preferably we are looking for someone who has some knowledge of strength training (bodybuilders need not apply!) Past or present participants in sports would be of benefit
The role will initially be part time (20 hours per week for 3 months) with a view to moving to full time after this.
The first 3 months will be spent shadowing other trainers to understand the training style and philosophy before the successful candidate will be given their own sessions.
- Run small group training sessions (maximum 4 people) after an initial settling in period, (you must able to motivate and command the group)
- Review set reading material each week, and to present/ relay this information to other team members, (you must be willing to learn new systems of coaching)
- Take responsibility for the client review process - monitoring food diaries, progress tracking (e.g. photos and measurements). Delivering constructive feedback to clients as well as goal setting and client review meetings
- Prep the studio equipment and material (including client programs) before sessions, as well as potentially opening and closing the studio on some days
- Participate in training sessions with other trainers in the facility at least 3 times per week (the easiest way to learn is through your own body) Appropriate gym membership/ access will be included in the benefits
- As this is a small studio you may be required on occasion to contribute to marketing or promotional activities