Position: Studio Co-ordinator
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex
Hours: 40 per week
Salary: Competitive + pension and staff related benefits
We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Studio Co-ordinator for a Commercial Fitness Centre in Uxbridge.
You will need to have some experience in organising a full studio timetable. You must possess strong personal skills and excellent customer care.
This Commercial site comprises of a state of the art fitness centre; three training zones and a dedicated class studio.
Candidates must be able to provide;
- Professional fitness qualifications (REPS level 2 or higher)
- A current First Aid certificate
- The ability to teach basic fitness classes
- Any additional or Les Mills class qualifications (beneficial, but not essential)
- Accountability and a strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
With regular in house training and specialist external courses you can increase your qualifications and also boost your income by promoting your own Personal Training base.
If you believe you are an exceptional candidate, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Tadie Hampshire-Haig for consideration at: email@example.com
Only promising / successful candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 23/10/17
Position start date: ASAP