General Manager - London
The London Cocktail Club is an independent award winning group of party bars with a full focus on world class cocktails. LCC was founded in 2008 by JJ Goodman and James Hopkins with a view to creating a bartenders paradise, a company that looks after all it's staff, a company that any bartender would be proud to say they are a part of. This is achieved through our extensive menus, world-beating drinks, team sprit, well set up bars and a pioneering training program, all formulated to bring out the best in each individual as they go through their career journey.
LCC is expanding at a rapid pace and as we grow we want to work with experienced cocktail bar managers and general managers; we’re currently on the hunt for new members who can take the heat in a pumping party environment!
We're keen to hear from you if you've got a solid background in:
- Mixing banging cocktails
- Managing a team of rock-star bartenders
- Showing guests a great time
- Cash handling like a Rockefeller
- Maintaining stocks like a boss
- Being a kick-ass team player
- Adapting to BOH systems and compliance
- Working hard and playing hard
- Industry leading training program, with a training team focused on individuals skill development
- Competitive salary and hourly wage at all levels
- Industry renowned staff parties, incentives and bonus structure
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement
- Clear path of opportunities to progress within the growing business
- To work in a like-minded team, who share passion for high volume, high quality, creative drinks, and have a focus on the customer experience
Please submit your CV and a short paragraph of why you're the best person for the job.