Assistant Gymnastics Coach - Orpington
Assistant Gymnastics Coaches - Walnuts Leisure Centre
Reports to: Buzz Supervisor
Salary: £11.26 per hour
Job Type: Casual (as and when required) with good availability including after school and during school holidays
Condition: Subject to DBS Clearance
Mytime Active’s aim is to improve the wellbeing of our customers and their communities through well managed, accessible and good value leisure, golf and health services.
Mytime Active leisure is predominantly in the London Borough of Bromley, we invest in our local communities to improve their access to quality health and fitness services.
Walnuts Leisure Centre is looking for qualified coaches to assist with the delivery of high quality gymnastics sessions to a variety of abilities, levels and age groups.
- Level 1 British Gym Qualification (BAGA) or another relevant recognised qualification is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with our customers, with a commitment to continually improve the customer experience.
- Experience teaching young children
- Ability to work with others and be part of an effective team to achieve programme’s objectives.
- Demonstrate experience in a gymnastics/leisure centre environment.
This post is subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS clearance.
In return you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you;
- Free access to Mytime Health services;
- 20% off food and beverage and free hot drinks;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.
Apply for Assistant Gymnastics Coach - Orpington
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly