Speculative Selling Support Manager - Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire - 39 hrs
Our Selling Support Managers are our back of house leaders. They run our behind the scenes functions; everything from stock processing, financial controls, health and safety, audit procedures and loss prevention.
At Debenhams we are all about the customer. We aim to create a confidence- boosting, sociable and fun shopping experience, and the Selling Support function is vital in delivering this. Commerciality is important within this role, alongside an operational mind-set, and the ability to be reactive in an ever changing environment. Operational compliance, stock file accuracy and profit are just a small part of the daily focuses of a Selling Support Manager, all whilst leading and inspiring a team.
As a Selling Support Manager you will:
· Confidently make sound commercial decisions which will drive the highest results
· Manage the protection of profits within the store
· Ensure the customer is considered in all decision making
· Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to build productive relationships
· Strategically plan for key trading periods
· Be effective in stock management and analysing P&L
· Work with energy, pace and enthusiasm
· Promote an environment of ongoing personal development and growth
· Recognise opportunities for change and embrace the vision of our business for the future
It’s an exciting time to join us. Our business is changing, we’re focussed on becoming a destination of choice, and it is our teams of retail managers who are the driving force behind this. With our fantastic stores, seamless operation and unique customer proposition, we provide an environment which will allow you to grow and shape your management career.
Everyone is someone at Debenhams, who will you be?