Loaf & Bloom Assistant Restaurant Manager - Milton Keynes - 30 hrs
There has never been a more exciting time to join the Debenhams Hospitality team. Our food business is evolving, and we’re looking for an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager to join the team. Our aim remains a simple one; to offer delicious food, in a welcoming environment, with the friendly and efficient service that our customers expect.
The Assistant Restaurant Manager leads by example when it comes to demonstrating the highest service standards, and drives the team to create a customer experience to be proud of. You will be central to managing the day to day organisation of the restaurant, ensuring resource is in the right place at the right time, whilst all the while ensuring the all-round operation runs seamlessly each day.
The role requires a strong combination of excellent leadership skills, a passion for hospitality and great organisational ability, always with the customer in mind.
A Debenhams Assistant Restaurant Manager:
- Thinks about the customer with every action they take
- Motivates their team to deliver excellent customer service & rewards success
- Takes pride in our restaurant environment
- Accepts only the highest standards of food quality and presentation
- Works with energy, pace and enthusiasm
- Coordinates the daily shift organisation of the team
- Maintains high standards of food hygiene and health & safety
Working alongside the Restaurant Manager, this role offers you a great future in the fast paced world of Retail Hospitality. With opportunities to grow your career further, great training along the way and working hours that can be more sociable than many hospitality opportunities, this could be just right for you.
So if supporting a team to deliver great hospitality is what you’re good at and enjoy, then we want to hear from you.
Tempted? Everyone is someone at Debenhams, who will you be?