General Maintenance Team Member - Burnham-on-Sea
Our park teams are led by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD's which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of role they fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life and therefore our parks being a 'breath of fresh air' for our holidaymakers and owners. Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear set of values ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focussing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests.
.....All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
As a General Maintenance Team Member I am responsible for:
- Offering assistance to customers with minor problems, e.g. lighting fires, water heaters etc.
- Ensuring the Health and Safety of all guests on park.
- Responding to maintenance issues/repairs in a timely manner.
- Checking routinely unoccupied Holiday Homes to ensure they are maintained,
- Carrying out Holiday Home repairs within the allocated time and to the highest of standard.
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........