Head Chef - Driffield
Do you want a career as a Head Chef, working for The Times 4th Best Biggest Company in the UK?
As Head Chef you will be part of a busy kitchen team who are passionate about delivering amazing quality food for our guests
The Purpose of the role:
- Ensuring health and safety and Food Safety regulations are followed at all times
- Leading the kitchen team to prepare meals according to the specification provided
- Training kitchen staff Ordering of food ingredients and supplies
- Monitoring usage and wastage of ingredients through effective prep plans and ordering
- Supporting recruitment of new kitchen team
- Review supplies, equipment, and work areas for cleanliness and functionality
- Work with the Restaurant Manager to deliver a great customer experience within the restaurant at all times
The Benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.