Recreation Assistant - Northampton
FT & PT Recreation Assistant - Northampton
Wanted qualified and budding Lifeguards. Immediate start. Full Time and Part Time, Contracted hours.
Salary £16,601 (pro-rata for part time)
Are you looking to join a fun and rewarding team with excellent rates of pay, support and progression?
Of course you are! We’re looking to recruit lifeguards to take responsibility for the health and safety of our members and ensure all our poolside activities are promoted and run effectively. Not got your qualification?? We run training courses as well so even if you have not acted as a lifeguard before then why not give it a try now?
What you’re going to have to do for us:
- Supervision of our members within the pool & surrounding areas, to ensure safety at all times.
- Enthusiastically engage with our members, providing a great customer service.
- Carry out daily checks such as water temperature & equipment storage.
- Cleaning duties to ensure safety, hygiene & pleasant areas at all times.
- Additional activities to support the centre where needed.
What you need to show us:
- Commitment to the role
- Strong communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment.
- Current Lifeguard qualification (or be prepared to work with us to gain your qualification)
- Confident in your ability to ensure our swimmers are safe and happy at all times
- A competent swimmer
- A smile on your face!
We have both permanent and part time positions, working on a rotating shift pattern incorporating daytimes, evenings and weekends.
The Perks (what you get on the side!):
You will be part of an enthusiastic and engaging team, with opportunities across all 6 of our sites. You will get fantastic support coaching and development opportunities from the Trust. Work with likeminded people, meet our fantastic customers and build positive relationships.
It doesn’t stop there! To reward you for doing such a great job:
- Complimentary Trilogy Gym Membership (with free activation)
- Free Swimming, Fitness Classes, Cinema tickets, health suite
- 4 x family leisure cards
- Free Parking at NLT sites
- Staff discount on resale / function hire
- 21 days holiday pro rata (plus bank holidays)
- Annual performance-related bonus
Closing date Friday 13th October