Course Sales Advisor - London
Part-time Course Sales Advisor - London
YMCA is arguably the most recognisable and iconic of all global charity brands – trusted throughout the world to deliver outstanding, innovative and socially responsible activities for the wider community. Our vision is to help people flourish and live happier, healthier and more fulfilled lives.
YMCAfit has over 30 years’ experience creating health and fitness career pathways for individuals, through our range of quality qualifications. Every year we train over 5,500 people who are entering or working within the fitness industry, as well as running numerous in-house training and fitness apprenticeship programmes. Our programmes range from one-day, Continuous Professional Development workshops to our six-week Advanced Diploma in Personal Training. We now have an exciting opportunity for a part-time Course Sales Advisor to join our vibrant team.
Sound interesting? Working in an exciting, fast-paced and target driven environment, you’ll be:
- Managing calls on both an inbound and outbound basis, pursuing leads and striving for results;
- Working with the wider sales team to generate exciting opportunities;
- Representing YMCAfit in person at events and open evenings across the UK;
- Ensuring that customers are connected with the right courses for them;
- Managing sales payments and ensuring that customer records are complete and accurate;
- Ensuring that our customers are supported at every point through their journey.
Initially, this role will be offered on a part-time, six-month contract basis, working shift patterns between 8am - 8pm and some weekends. So long as we’re covering our key times, we’re willing to be flexible for the right person!
Could this be you? We’re looking for someone with:
- Excellent verbal communication skills – experience presenting to groups is an advantage;
- Excellent ability to generate rapport and build relationships, across a wide range of stakeholders;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve in a target-oriented sales environment;
- An outgoing, friendly style, preferably a passion for fitness and wellbeing;
- The ability to manage your time and priorities within a wider team environment; and
- The willingness and ability to be flexible, where needed, to help your team achieve!
This could be your chance to join our dynamic team and to do something great for yourself – and for others.